Clickfunnels has been in the industry for more than 5 years and has had a significant impact on the digital marketing industry.
Successful internet marketers have since then multiplied their earnings to millions because of this simple software developed by Russel Brunson.
What is a Sales Funnel?
Answering the question, “What are a sales funnel?” is no easy take (that’s why we wrote an entire article on the subject). By way of offering a simplified definition …
A sales funnel is a marketing strategy designed to turn cold prospects into long-term customers by funneling them through five stages. The “funnel” metaphor means you’ll begin with a large audience of prospective buyers that will eventually pare down to a smaller group of highly-targeted, high-value customers.
Building Your First Sales Funnel
There are many programs you can use to create funnels. My recommendation would be to use a program called ClickFunnels. It’s designed specifically for great online marketing funnels. If you would like to check out other programs, I did an article on the best ClickFunnels alternatives that you can read here.
Before we get into learning how to build a funnel I would recommend getting a 14 day free trial of ClickFunnels.
1. Go to your ClickFunnels dashboard and click the Plus New Funnel button to get started.
2. You can also add a new funnel by Clicking on ClickFunnels, and select Build Funnel from the dropdown menu.
3. A new screen will open, which allows you to choose between the following two options :
- The Classic Funnel Builder
- The Funnel Cookbook
4. The Classic Funnel Builder will pop up on the Cookbook menu. Close the pop up to access the Funnel Cookbook.
Note: The Classic Funnel Builder varies from the Funnel Cookbook. The Classic Funnel Builder prompts a client to choose an objective for your pipe, the sort, and pick a layout for your channel steps. The Funnel Cookbook fuses further developed choices to tailor your pipe to your advertising needs and focused on clients.
The Funnel Cookbook permits you to choose an industry, the sort of channel, and the objective of your pipe and prompts you to pick a layout from a rundown of limited pipes and formats (free and paid).
Don't Forget At the biggest of the big picture, funnels are usually divided into five parts:
- You offer something free to provide some value and to collect his e-mail.
- After getting his email you can offer him a relevant offer.
- This lead becomes your consumer.
- Start contact with him via e-mail providing him value.
- You start building a strong relationship with him and selling him more things.
This process can be understood more easily by looking to the following ClickFunnels infographic:
Step 1. The Classic Funnel Builder
Navigate to the + New Funnel from the ClickFunnels dashboard to access The Classic funnel builder menu. (You can also click ClickFunnels and select Build Funnel from the dropdown menu).
1. Click Choose to select a Goal for your pipe. You can make a business sales funnels to push you to:
- Collect Emails
- Sell Your Product
- Host Webinar
2. Choose a funnel Type. Enter the name of your funnel in the Name field and Select Group Tag.
Group tags are a way to organize your dashboard. For instance, you can use Group Tags to segment Email Lists, Follow-Up Funnels, Broadcasts, and Funnels on your dashboard.
3. Select a Group Tag, such as Demo Funnel, and the respective Funnel Steps will be included as shown on the Funnel Steps menu. On your right, you can choose to Watch Explainer Video, which explains the basics of the type of funnel you choose.
- Click Build Funnel to add the funnel to your account.
- Select templates to use on your pages for your populated funnel.
- Click the Opt-In page from the Funnel Steps menu and choose a template for your Email Landing Page.
- Click Thank You from the Funnel Steps menu and select a template for your thank you page.
5. The funnel is ready, and you can go ahead and customize it.
- The Launch Checklist button gives you additional options to customize your funnel.
- You can Add and choose a custom domain from the Register a Custom Web Address field and click Save.
- Click Add Email Integration to store your leads with either Actionetics or any third-party email integration platform such as GetResponse.
- Click Launch and share with the world to launch your fully developed funnel.
Step 2. The Funnel Cookbook
The Cookbook option allows you to narrow down the type of funnels you will be creating. Select Industry for your funnel from the list. The funnels will be filtered according to the type of Industry you selected.
You can build sales funnels for the following industries:
- Author/Speaker/ Coach/Consultant
- Professional services
- Network Marketing
1. Select the Type of Funnel. The funnels will be narrowed down again according to the type of funnel you choose.
You can build a Sales Funnel to:
- Generate Leads
- Sell a Product
- Create an Event
2. Choose your Goal for creating the funnel, for example, if you click on Network Marketing industry and select the goal as Sell A product as the type of funnel your customer goal maybe I’m Selling A Low Ticket Front End Product ($0-$37) or for leads in network marketing to be collecting contact details (I Want Their Contact Info). The funnels will be narrowed further to match your goals.
3. Click Select Funnel from the narrowed down list of funnels to choose the funnel which matches the needs and requirements of your business. For this illustration, I have chosen Reverse Squeeze Page Funnel
4. Enter the Name of the product and select your Billing Integration, such as Stripe. Enter the details of the product and select One Time for a one-time payment. Click Create Product.
Note: You should have a Payment Gateway Integration set up. To set up a new Payment Gateway Integration for your product, click Edit to open the product settings page. Within the Payment Options, click Add Payment Integration and select from the list of supported payment integrations.
How to Funnel Hack Your Competitors
1. List Your Competitors
Your main focus, of course, will be on your direct competition. Make a list of all known companies that sell similar products or services to yours.
You also want to consider looking into your indirect competition, as well. Here, you’ll be considering companies who don’t necessarily sell within your niche, but whose audience overlaps with your own.
In doing so, you’ll be able to gain a better understanding of the sales tactics that get your target audience to take action.
How To Setup Your First Funnel clickfunnels reviews
More Articles: https://www.twofunnels.com/category/clickfunnels/
Yes, When You Take ClickFunnel Free Trial you will get FREE Access To FunnelFlix Automatically.
Here’s Everything You Get Access To When You Start Your 14-Day ClickFunnels FREE Trial!